Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chicken Stir-fry



I have been wanting to make stir-fry for the past 2 weeks. I decided to take some pictures while I was making it.
Broccoli, peas, baby corn, red bell pepper, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, a few mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks, orange juice, soy sauce, sesame seeds. Plus some grilled chicken and long-grain rice. It was good but a little bland. I think I will add some more pineapple to the leftovers. Plus I realized that I forgot to add the wonton strips my sister and I bought especially for the stir-fry. They're garlic-ginger flavored.

Another thing is that I have discovered the bento box. OMG they are gorgeous. It's like packing a lunch, but making every single food look gorgeous. Like a magical little bento box world, where everyone makes gorgeous delicious recipes every day and then chops them up and packs them perfectly into a cute little box. Here's a link to some really awesome bento boxes: http://wererabbits.wordpress.com





















No comments: